We know that we can impact on the environment locally, regionally, nationally and even globally. That’s why we do all we can to be greener and cut down our footprint.
How do we help the environment?
- We take great care in choosing the right raw materials and most sustainable production methods
- We cut down on waste, pollution, solvents and material consumption as much as possible during all aspects of our manufacturing process
- We buy from eco-friendly suppliers and source timber products from managed, sustainable forests
- We work to cut down on harmful emissions and transportation fuel
- We comply with all current legislation and continue to address environmental challenges through our commitment to the principle of ISO 14001
- We constantly review and assess our processes as we know how important this is for our neighbours, our customers, our people and society at large
- We promote recycling to our customers and suppliers
- Our corporate ethos is based on doing the right thing
We’re committed to the reduction of:
- Global warming
- Acid rain
- Loss of biodiversity